Skip to main content

Fearless In Our Representation.

Camden Criminal Lawyers

Post-Conviction Relief (PCR)

If you pleaded guilty to a crime or were found guilty as a result of ineffective assistance of counsel from the lawyer who represented you, you may be entitled to file a motion for Post-Conviction Relief.

We will carefully review all the evidence in your case, including the plea and/or trial transcript, with an emphasis on reaching a determination as to the exact manner in which you were ineffectively represented.

If you believe you are the victim of ineffective assistance of counsel, contact our Camden criminal lawyers immediately. Also, if you are not a United States citizen, your decision to plead guilty may not have been made with full knowledge of possible immigration consequences. If this is the case, you must act quickly in order to ensure that your rights are protected.

Post-Conviction relief in DUI/DWI Cases

The law allows for the possibility of re-opening a prior DWI case and vacating the original finding of guilt. In order to do this an attorney must obtain all the records from your previous case including the police reports, calibration records for the breath testing instrument, credentials for the police officers involved, any video tapes and the court transcripts from the trial or plea. The process is complicated and challenging but critical if you have prior DWI convictions and are facing enhanced penalties such as a lengthy driver’s license suspension and/or mandatory jail time.

Our defense team has successfully handled PCR applications for clients and we can properly advise you as to whether you may have legal grounds for a PCR application.

South Jersey criminal lawyers at Gigliotti Law Group have extensive experience in all forms of post-conviction applications. Call us at 844-SHARK 911 (844-742-7591) or contact us online to schedule your free consultation. Our offices are located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and we defend clients against criminal charges in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County and Mercer County.